Thursday, May 17, 2012

Let's hear it for locked in freshness!

It is Thursday!!!!! Hooray! Thursday is a great day because it is Friday eve.  That means I can mentally relax a little and focus on the things that are most important to me. House projects and quality time with family and friends.  However, at the moment, there seems to be some sort of activity going on every weekend through to the Fourth of July.  Too many social obligations can be exhausting. It is hard being so popular.

I was invited to yet another jewelry party. Sigh. I would prefer a candle party, a prepackaged foods party or even a classic Tupperware party. With all the money I have spent on junk jewelry, I could have bought a diamond ring.  The jewelry is never my style and falls apart a week later or tarnishes. I guess it is all about being a good and supportive friend.  Speaking of Tupperware, I found this hilarious video. Who knew air tight cake containers could evoke such excitement.  This fabulous dance sensation won't be happening here in Boston where bake sales are considered illegal. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment