Monday, June 4, 2012

Tee Shirts and Strawberries

 My niece was wearing this cute, hilarious shirt. I had to share it. How great is that. Such an eighties throwback.  It really made me smile. I guess it doesn't take much.
 My strawberries are popping up all over the place.  I started to think about strawberries.  They are so good and so versatile not to mention healthy.  I couldn't wait to go out and buy some. I was inspired to make some yummy chocolate fondue. It was just the thing on this cool rainy New England afternoon. I cut up some pound cake and bananas as well. I threw some slivered almonds into the fondue itself to give it a little crunch. All that polished off with a tall glass of milk.  The kids loved it.  It was extremely messy. It was finger lickin' fun and by the time they licked the saucepan clean they were bouncin' off the walls. I guess it was worth it.

1 comment: