Monday, May 6, 2013

Hello Kiddies!!!

It has been a while since I have posted anything but here at Kit and Chick Industries, just haven't had the time. There has been a lot of stuff going on and we are in our busy season with parties, graduations and First Communions.  We have several big cupcake orders and a couple catering gigs. There are also a bunch of parties to attend. I have to make Hello Kitty Cupcakes. I will post if they come out cute.


I came across this cute Hello Kitty hand soap. My boys did not think it was as cute as I did.  I wonder why. I told them they weren't going to like visiting the Hello Kitty Hotel. They quickly changed their mind and were disappointed when I said we weren't really going. I guess I'm a bad mother sometimes.....Oh Well.

No comments:

Post a Comment