Saturday, March 30, 2013

More pre-Easter fluff.

 Here is my finished basket for the church. I stated earlier that we bring a basket to the church to be blessed for our Easter Breakfast. It came out very festive.
 I made several little baskets for my female family members. I added soaps and cute little chocolates. I love these little Lindt lady bugs, sheep and bunnies. All very sweet for spring in general.
Above, is an Easter card from our friends from Poland. I assume it says Happy Easter. It has sparkles on it like a Christmas card but they did not show up in the photograph. It is nice people are thinking of us.
 I collect Victorian greeting cards. Here are a couple Spring Greeting cards and below I have a couple Easter cards.
 I also wanted to share this adorably sparkly fabric card made by a local designer. It's just precious.Well, I am off to take care of more business. Hopefully, I can get some nice pictures of our Easter festivities. Have Fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment