Tuesday, January 15, 2013

January, a time of transition?

 It has been a few weeks. The flu was here and it was a rough time for coughs and tummy trouble. I didn't get the flu but my hubby was out of commission. The cold, dry air blew into town with a ton of germs and crabbiness. It has not been a happy start to the new year but I think we are about to get back on the saddle. I had to take a couple of pictures of what Jack Frost left on my window.
 These are beautiful designs of frost. The camera and my unprofessional photography capabilities do it no justice. The Frost looked like perfect, leaves and vines of etched glass. The children were amazed and a little sad to see it melt away only and hour later. All the seasons have their beauty to surprise us with.
It is much warmer today. We are having the January thaw. It is actually sweater weather. It motivated me do some spring cleaning and organizing even though we are just on the heels of finishing Christmas. There are still a ton of little holiday knick knacks to be put away. I am starting to think about bigger home projects like painting and revamping, I am sure that will pass by lunchtime........hopefully. Gotta run!

No comments:

Post a Comment