Friday, September 21, 2012

Scrapbookin'

These chilly, late nights are perfect for a little scrapbooking.  Who doesn't love these fun fall cut outs?  There are so many hundreds of different kinds of scrapbooking supplies.  One has to be careful.  They are very expensive.  My motto is, "Don't buy them if you don't already have a project in mind and a time set up to finish it." 

Love the little rake. I am confused by the puffy leave bags. It might be hard to close the album. I am sure they will flatten out.
 The sticker kind are the best because you don't have to worry about them shifting around.
 I found some old wedding pictures in a drawer and decided I would breath some new life into them with some scrapbooking magic. My albums are always out and ready to be looked at. The kids really enjoy looking at them or the funny comments I might write. With this digital age it is still nice to have a hands on photo album to flip through. I also feel like I can check out my fun sticker collection. Best of both worlds.
 There are so many fun things to do with the paper as well. The seasonal variety packs are awesome for crafts. I like to do simple, Victorian paper cone ornaments and fill with candy at Christmas, but you can do it for any occasion.
Below you see The Kit and Chick logo Tee Shirts. Are they cute or what. They are simple and to the point without being wordy. You can't go wrong with pink and black. Have a super Friday!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment